What are cookies?
Types of cookies used on the 1&1 IONOS website:
- First-party cookies: deposited and managed directly by 1&1 IONOS.
- Third-party cookies: deposited and managed by partners to perform statistical analysis about how users navigate the 1&1 IONOS website. Of course, this analysis is performed completely anonymously.
- Technical cookies: ensure, among other things, smooth navigation on the website. In addition, they allow the use of certain tools with restricted access.
- Cookies for analysis and advertising purposes: allow statistics about website visitors to be collected, such as the number of visitors to different areas of the website, frequency of visits, or user behavior and habits. The navigation, services, offers, as well as interest-related use of advertising space can be improved. If you click on one of these advertising spaces, cookies can be placed. This is how we have the ability to create anonymous user profiles in order to provide interest-based advertising.improved. If you click on one of these advertising spaces, cookies can be placed. This is how we have the ability to create anonymous user profiles in order to provide interest-based advertising.
- Session cookies: these cookies collect and store data for the duration of the user's visit to the 1&1 IONOS website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies collect and store data in the browser within a variable period of time, depending on the purpose.
Enable and disable cookies
Essential and functional cookies from 1&1 IONOS (first-party cookies):
Cookies for interest-based advertising:
Cookies from social networks:
We'd be happy to help you choose the right product or provide support for existing customers.