In order to use your HiDrive cloud storage, you need to complete a one-time activation through your IONOS account. This article explains how to do this.
Preparing HiDrive for Use
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the HiDrive tile. If you also use other IONOS cloud products, click on the Cloud Storage tile. HiDrive contracts that have not yet been activated will display the Start button on your tile.
- On the HiDrive tile you want to activate, click Start > Activate Now.
- Enter your username and password to log in to HiDrive.
- Enter your first and last name and your email address. This information is used to identify you in the team and to receive HiDrive emails.
- Complete your entries with OK. An activation email will automatically be sent to the email address you entered in step 5.
- Click on the activation link in the email.
HiDrive can be connected to your computer or mobile phone in a number of ways, including through the app or a network drive. For instructions, see the Help Center categories Setting Up HiDrive and Using HiDrive on your mobile phone.
You can now log in to your HiDrive account at https://hidrive.ionos.ca/#login.